Thursday 20 March 2008

amigurumi

I have recently been introduced to amigurumi (during my very first swap on craftster) and i have found it rather addictive i have searched the internet and have numerous ami's saved in my book marks, i have been to the local library and taken out books about ami's and i have a stash of my own designs (two of which i have just sent to norway in another swap on craftster) im hopeing my partner will enjoy them both [crossed fingers for luck]

Its also a great way to downsize my stash of wool /cottons and material (clothes). I do have to be honest it is taking a long time to downsize my stash lol but im enjoying it a great deal especially when ive given them away and its takes a bit for the new owner to realise its handmade by me , the look and questions i receive is awesome and makes me want to go create another one!!!!

No comments: